Here is what is included in Software School:
The course comprises of 3 phases, and the intake happening now is for Phase 1.
The lessons are both theoretical and demonstrational, instructed by Adam who has started and built 3 very successful software businesses.
Here are some inclusions in Phase 1:
- All of the emails between Adam and the developers to get from day 1 to a finished quote for the software (52 emails over 18 days).
- All of the Zoom meetings between Adam and the development team.
- All stakeholders validating the idea itself.
- Adam building crude mockups of what he had in mind (using PowerPoint/Keynote to do this).
- Adam writing design briefs for the logo and some other design work to show stakeholders what he wanted to build professionally.
- Adam posting job-ads on UpWork to find software User Interface (UI) designers.
- Adam launching and managing a logo design contest on a crowdsourced design website (I got 207 logo designs).
- Adam interviewing software UI software designers.
- Adam reviewing UI designers work.
- The exact emails Adam wrote (and received back) from future distribution partners for the software to test their interest and gauge how good a fit his solution would be for their users.
- Adam showing you how to produce world-class collaterals (like animated videos) to showcase your future software to partners and investors long before it’s built for next-to-nothing.
- Adam and his business partner coaching the three first-time founders on how to build a great company.
- Adam appointing the development firm to start the software build.
Here is a video to watch that takes you inside the course:
After completing Phase 1, you will have the opportunity to purchase Phase 2 when it's released and purchase Phase 3 after completing Phase 2.
Phase 2 and 3 will take you through on (not exhaustive):
-How to get funding/investors for your software business
-How you can take advantage of the growing industry of the software space and launch your business