All of the team at Reliable Education are very generous in helping those community-minded students that actively 'help themselves'.
We have many support structures in place to help you get the most out the Academy and give you the best chance of success.
Before reaching out to us at email@example.com please make sure you have done the following:
- Finished the entire Academy (and ideally re-visited important lessons).
- Visited the Mind-map and followed the step-by-step instructions there.
- Watched all of the student-only webinars and gone through the 'Resources' section of the Academy
- Read all the questions in this Knowledge Base.
- Fully reviewed as many posts as you canin the Facebook Private group (once approved to join), by using the search feature in there.
- Fully reviewed all posts in the Facebook public page.
- Signed up for Amazon Seller Central (watched their seller training and learnt how to contact their support team).
- Explored the Amazon public website.
- Explored Alibaba and other websites recommended by Adam in the Academy.
- Started contacting suppliers.
- Started product tracking using ZonGuru.
- Used Google to search for the answer to your question (remember GIYF = "Google Is Your Friend"!)
- Thought about the question logically (using common sense!).
- Listened to the Podcasts that Adam has been interviewed on. These are available here but also there are many others that you'll find if you Google "Adam Hudson Podcast".
By doing the above first means we can give sufficient time to those students who have legitimate considered questions. Also giving us more time to update the Academy as fast as possible where necessary.
We DO NOT provide support on any questions relating to the following topics (inclusive but not exhaustive):
- Banking / FX
- Legal structures
- Business names
- How to find & vet specific products
- How to find & vet specific suppliers
- Importing regulations
- Country specific laws & regulations
As you can appreciate these topics are best left to your professional accounting & legal advisors.
Remember you are an entrepreneur - it's about being proactive and not outsourcing your brain to us ;-)
If you do send a considered question please try to be patient - we'll try our best to get an answer to you within 48 hours.
IMPORTANT: Please note that student support is only available once you have been fully approved into Reliable Education following an on-boarding call with a member of our team.