If you’re experiencing excessive buffering whilst watching the Reliable Education videos, it’s probably because your Internet connection cannot support continuous playback of the selected video quality.
Try switching to “Auto” in the quality menu if available. This will allow the player to select the best quality video file to stream.
If “Auto” is not available, switch to one of the lower quality options.
You may also want to try one of the following:
- Close extra browser tabs or other applications that may be using up your bandwidth.
- Make sure you’re using the latest version of your browser.
- We recommend Google Chrome as your browser.
- Let the page / video attempt to load for 30-60 seconds.
- There may be a temporary outage with your ISP / browser so try again a few minutes later.
- ***we do not recommend using Internet Explorer***
***in 99% of cases one of the actions above will resolve this issue for you locally***
Our videos are hosted on Wistia, a tier-1 video hosting platform (and we have a paid subscription to it). You can check their uptime / server status to ensure there's no live reported down-time issues.
Wistia also provides a comprehensive FAQ for video playback issues:
If, after doing all of the above steps, you still can’t view or play some of our videos just reach out to us our tech team will be happy to investigate further.
We will need to know detailed tech information so please provide your device type / model, browser type/version, your Internet Service Provider, your location and the email / link / video you are having challenges with.
Rest assured we'll find a solution for you.