Once you have joined the Academy, reached lesson 23 and completed our online form, we invite you to join our private Facebook community.
This form provides us with the email address that is linked to your Facebook profile
We then enter this email address into the field Facebook provides to generate an invitation.
Provided you gave us the correct email address associated with your Facebook account then you should receive an email or notification from Facebook informing you of the invitation to join.
The email has the invitation to join what Facebook calls a 'Secret' group.
Our FB 'secret' group is called:
Reliable Income Students (Private)
Before contacting us to report a problem please go through these points below:
- Check all your email folders (spam, junk and promotions) to make sure the invitation is not there.
- Check your notification settings on Facebook.
- Please check that you don’t have a typo in that email you provided.
- Double-check what email address is associated with your Facebook account in your settings.
We highly recommend that you make sure the email address supplied to us is your PRIMARY email address. You can check this by going to your Facebook general account settings.
- You can also try sending us any other email addresses you may have registered with FB.
- Check your privacy settings in Facebook so that 'who can look you up' is set to 'everyone' which makes your email address publicly visible. (You can always change your settings back once we have got you in there!)
For some reason Facebook sometimes makes it tricky getting people into secret groups, so if you are still experiencing problems please contact us at email@example.com.
It's critical we get you inside there, and active within the community.
We have a couple more 'aces up the sleeve' if none of the above work.