Our vision is to be the world’s leading e-commerce education company focused on helping people build their own successful business by selling products on the Amazon platform.
Our key driver is to see our students succeed. Nothing drives us more. This is why so many existing students refer their friends, family and networks to the Academy.
Below are the values that Reliable Education stands for to ensure we stay on the right path during the journey:
- People before profits - If someone isn’t right for the program we don’t take their money. We have a comprehensive on-boarding approval process to help ensure that only the ‘right students at the right time’ are approved.
- Truthful marketing - No hype. No gross revenue quoting without net margin disclosure. No messages of fast or easy success (because it's not). We believe many other companies could apply this philosophy too.
- High-quality content – The feedback and testimonials from students regarding the quality of the course speaks for itself!
- Setting realistic expectations - From the outset we have said that making money on Amazon is not fast and it’s not easy. Anyone telling people that is setting them up to fail. We don’t do that!
- Over-deliver on the promise - We always strive to exceed our students expectations.
- Be kind - Life is too short and too wonderful to be an a##hole, so don’t be one. Always take the high road.
- Faith in humanity - We believe that most people are good and we treat them as such. In cases of unacceptable behavior we have a one-strike-and-you’re-out-policy. We will not tolerate aggressive, abusive or racist behavior.
- Giving back - we believe that opportunity is something that everyone should enjoy which is why we give a percentage of gross sales to sustainable charities and non-profits. To date we have done hundreds of interest free micro-loans via Kiva.org and we pay for a team of around 25 eye-surgeons and support staff to give free eye-examinations and surgery to people in areas of the world affected by cataract each year. Each of those vision drives results in around 200 completely blind people (men, women and children) having their sight restored, as well as a further 300 people receiving free eye-glasses. In addition to being able to see, this helps breaks the poverty cycle for these folks so they can also change their futures.
Our mission here is not to make people millionaires - in fact we don't say that anywhere. It is to help people build a reliable income via Amazon (provided they are prepared to play the long-game and put in the time, capital and effort).
The choice of that name (Reliable Education) was very specific. These days most people don't necessarily want to be millionaires, they just want a reliable income stream that doesn't involve their job or exchanging the best hours of their life for it.
Amazon provides that possibility, but again you must understand that it takes significant capital, time and effort just to get started...and the only assurance we can give you is that it won’t be a smooth journey.