The benefits of the Amazon FBA Program are:
- Anyone can earn a secondary / alternative / side-income / supplemental income and build this around their existing full-time job / business / life.
- Earnings are in $USD - depending on your local exchange rate this could be very attractive.
- You will receive your payments every two weeks.
- You can run the business irrespective of where you live, even from a cell phone.
- No leases / not location independent / location-free income.
- No employees / cost of employees.
- No need to advertise anywhere outside of Amazon.
- Once a product is established then much of the foundation work is done - then it is a matter of repetition e.g. re-ordering that product.
- You are partnering with a company that does the following for you:
- Sells your product for you.
- Packs it for you.
- Sends it to customers.
- Communicates with customers.
In regard to warehousing, as part of the FBA program, Amazon does that for you. You simply send your products from wherever they're made to their warehouses in the US (or other Amazon markets that you wish to sell into) and that's it. They warehouse and do all the fulfilment, which is one of the most attractive aspects of selling on Amazon as opposed to any other ecommerce platform.
Effectively the world’s largest online retailer provides the warehousing, shipping, customer service, technical infrastructure and even the customers.
It doesn’t require sales skills or for you to personally sell things and you aren’t trading your time for money. You don’t even need to handle the products you sell. They can go straight from China directly into Amazon warehouses around the world.
Online consumer buying is at an all-time high, so this is a fantastic opportunity to build a real business with literally the world’s largest online retailer…irrespective of where you live.
These are all great reasons to partner with Amazon.