Our free 4 part free series positions us well to determine whether an Amazon business is right for you. However, if you’re still unsure about joining the Reliable Income Academy and wondering what is included, then this content list may help you make a decision.
Here’s what’s included
- Immediate Lifetime Access To 80+ Self-Paced Video Lessons Over 10 Modules:
- Getting Started
- Suppliers & Importing
- Amazon Product Pages
- Best Practices
- Quick Lessons
- Bonus Modules
The Academy is constantly evolving with new lessons being added and we keep up with all relevant Amazon changes.
- Invitations To Live Student-Only Webinars (all webinars are then released as re-playable inside the Academy)
- Live Welcome Call With Our On-Boarding Team (to explain what to expect in the Academy and to get to know you more)
- Access to our Private Facebook Group once approved (with Extra Videos from Adam)
- Access to be able to form/start Mastermind Groups (to network with other RI students)
- Phase Checklists (to help with what to focus on and when)
- Product Checklists and Product Research Sheet (to help you choosing a product to sell on Amazon)
- Adam’s Contacts (Freight Forwarder and Packaging)
- Cease and Desist Letter (to help your brand if hijacked)
We also hold exclusive student-only conferences which give inspiration along with the chance to network with other students to help you build momentum and up your Amazon game. (please note the summits are not included in the Academy course fee).
Most students have jobs / businesses / families and it take at least 6 weeks to go through the entire Academy. As we’ve seen with a number of driven students, the Academy modules can be completed in as little as 7 days if you work through the course materials full-time.
We recommend you go at a pace which is right for you to be able to implement what you learn in the Academy in order to stand the best chance of building an Amazon business over the long-term.
Partnering with Amazon to build a side-business over time is worth considering in our view. Obviously, like any business, there are significant risks and no guarantees. Nor do we know if you will take action or if you have what it takes to go on to become a successful Amazon seller…only you can determine that. Further, if over the first 6 months you can't afford to invest (and potentially lose) at least $5K and 7-10 hours/week and then another $5K over the following 6 months then an Amazon business might not be right for you.
Finally, if you apply to join the Academy you’ll also get access to a quality business education that will also put you in good stead for any other business activities you may pursue in the future. We also have a rigorous approval process and so about 6% don’t make it past the final approval call. As such, if approved you’ll join a curated community of high-calibre, like-minded members from around the world. The sense of camaraderie and community in there is something we've worked hard to foster and we are humbled to be working with such a great group of people.
If Reliable Education ticks all the right boxes for you, then the easiest way to get started via this link > www.reliable.education/start
Please note this list is inclusive but not exhaustive and it takes capital, time and effort to build an Amazon business.